Things You Need to Know
- Classes meet once a week from 10:30 a.m. to approximately 1:30 p.m.
- You will work every week, come rain, shine or flaky scene partner.
- Most months you get a new scene and scene partner every other week provided by us
What We Focus On
- Scene assignments are tailored to whatever an individual needs to be working on.
- We work on a range of material, that mimics the current trend of the business: high quality material from film, t.v. and theater to feed the artist. But also bad scripts, because let’s face it, you have to audition for those as well.
- We work on every part of the process from auditioning, how to rehearse for a job on your own, on-set rehearsal and shooting.
After being in my class you will be equally skilled and confident in all areas of the business. It is a supportive community of actors that care about the work and the business.